www.flat4free.com forum index
Home Pagina  •  Forum  •  Advertenties  •  Garage  •  Profiel  •  FAQ  •  Zoeken  •  Gebruikerslijst  •  Kaart  •  Kalender  •  Privé berichten  •  Inloggen    • Registreer
Het is nu Za Apr 27, 2024 12:50 pm
VW baywindow Westfalia SO67 camper for sale!

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    www.flat4free.com forum index -> Huwelijken - Aanbod Delen:
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
v.p.

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Dec 22, 2011 1:09 pm    Onderwerp: VW baywindow Westfalia SO67 camper for sale! Reageer met quote

Hi volks,

Selling my 1969 Westfalia SO67 T2a bus. The bus comes from California, was approved in 2005. The bus is really dry, sills inside and out original, factory spot welds are all to see! Entrances, splash areas, double floor all in really pristine condition with no work, just as the sliding door support bottom and top, top frame around the high roof, gutters etc! All body beads in place and there where they belong. Top condition doors! Both Camping windows intact, glass 1a, rear vent windows intact! Frame and axle parts very clean. Interior is 97% complete! Unfortunately the bus got a 70th paintjob, was still common in that times, under the paint its the OG montana red paint, remove the overspray, leave it like it is or repaint it! When the previous ownder did the paintjob, he lost the rear bumper brackets, he had a pair for a different car and made them fit on the bus, for that he cut out a little piece on both corners, very easy to repair! Needs little panels on the front floor left and right, battery tray panel and left side inner corner panel, left corner was wavey, was straightened and got a bit of bondo, leave it like it is or repair the corner right (only a little bottom peace) Overall, a bus with a super dry substance, welding work is done on a weekend and you can focus on the nice work, replace gaskets, clean interior ....
Would make an ideal base for both simple for someone with a Vollresto new paint, as well as for someone to bring the bus on the road quickly and wants to drive it like it is!
A new project is coming at the end of the month and i do not have room for all my cars any more, so it has to go.
Send me personal message if you are interested.

192 pcitures of every corner of the bus can be found here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/114276374240112564354/T2aSO67Westfalia?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Price for the bus is 7900euro OBO (located in Germany near Dortmund)
Naar boven
Offline Persoonlijk Foto Album Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Ads
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    www.flat4free.com forum index -> Huwelijken - Aanbod Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: